Happy Friday! And Happy Valentine’s Day! Here’s what our Valentine’s has progressed to over the past year.
Yes, Gentry is in that second picture. Check out under the table.
We did manage to squeeze this one out though.
Hope everyone on the east coast is staying warm (with power) and enjoying a winter wonderland at the moment. Our snowstorm was beautiful Wednesday night, but Thursday it just turned into freezing rain. So not a stay at home and play in the snow kind of day.
But, we did have an exciting development happen this week. Gentry learned how to swing her legs over the top of the crib and escape. Here’s how it went down.
1. I put her down for a nap with high hopes of coming up with a new spin playlist for the week.
2. I just happen to glance at the monitor and see her literally doing a chin up and attempting to swing that right leg over the top.
3. I RUSH upstairs and swing open the door but she is standing there looking so innocent.
4. I line her crib with pillows… because what else are you supposed to do?
5. I just make it down the stairs and hear a BOOM.
6. She landed on a pillow and only cried for maybe 3 seconds. AKA this experience was not traumatic enough to stop her from doing it again.
SOLUTION- My dearest neighbor let me borrow a larger sleep sack so that her feet have limited “spread” opportunities. One suggestion was to tie her feet together, which I was so close to doing.
Not so much anymore.
We will see how long this lasts, but in the meantime, the bed debate is now on a red alert!
Full Body Workout for you today. It involves 10 arm exercises, 20 leg exercises and 30 core ones with 40 seconds of cardio in between. Comment below and let me know what you think!
And don’t forget to subscribe to our channel so you get the videos when they go live 🙂
And a quick Lorna Jane Active Weekly Recap… this week was all about NOURISHING, so make sure you check out their recipe page HERE. In fact, HERE is a perfect one for Clean Chocolate Bark for your V-Day!
What are you favorite core, arm or leg exercises?
What’s the snow situation in your area?
How did you handle your escape artist?