- 1 medium sized pizza crust (I used Udi’s Pizza Crust)
- 1/4 mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons tomato and basil feta cheese (crumbled)
- 3 tablespoons marinara sauce
- red and green bell peppers, diced
- 5 cherry tomatoes, halved
- cucumber, diced
- 1 cup arugula
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon balsmaic vinegeratte
- pepper, dry basil (optional)
- parmesan cheese (optional)
- Preheat oven according to temperature on pizza crust package. Spray a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray
- Lay your pizza crust on the counter top and place a smaller size bowl in the middle.
- Cut out a circle in the middle of your crust (you won’t be using the center part)
- Spread marinara sauce evenly around the remaining pizza crust
- Mix together mozzarella cheese, feta cheese, pepper, and dry basil
- Sprinkle evenly over marinara sauce
- Place in oven for 5-7 minutes
- While your pizza is cooking, combine your salad ingredients; diced peppers, diced cucumbers, and halved cherry tomatoes
- Mix lemon juice, balsamic together – seasoned with pepper and basil
- Take pizza out of oven, and place it on your serving plate
- Place your prepared salad in the middle, and drizzle with your lemon/balsamic dressing
- Top all with grated parmesan heese (optional)
YUM! Thanks so much Jessie!
So, now that we’ve carb loaded, let’s get to moving. I got a great response from the last Fast Tabata video I gave you, so here’s another.
If you like, please subscribe and get a free full-length workout video each week!
Coming up on Thursday- all about my NYC Half training which is SUNDAY! And, a ProCompression giveaway. Be sure to bookmark and come back!
Have you ever eaten a pizza like this before?
Ever heard of Pizza Express? If so, do you enjoy their pizza?
Favorite pizza topping?