It’s that time of the week where you are forced to hear all about my belly bump!
What is an ibitz?!
With ibitz for kids, children will have their character blast off and explore the galaxy in a spaceship powered by their steps. The more active the child is, the more they can explore and the more rewards they can earn.
Adults can set goals and add rewards for their child to keep them active and exploring. Kids can even earn coins and exclusive content through Disney’s Club Penguin.
The ibitz for adults, tracks minute by minute activity, including steps, distance, and calories burned, for themselves as well as the entire family, by day, week, month or year.
Pretty cool device to combat those childhood obesity levels if you ask me!
So, if you haven’t signed up you can HERE to enter to win and get lots of great goodies!
And finally, I will leave you with one recipe I have LOVED recently
Healthy Ice-cream sandwiches. I posted this picture on Instagram and got a lot of HOW DID YOU MAKE THAT responses!
Have a super weekend! I’m showering my cousin with a Jungle-Themed Baby Shower, eating out for an engagement and birthday celebration and hopefully enjoying the outdoor weather! Oh and probably a trip to Shyndigz while I’m at it!
And one more giveaway for you!
For Two Fitness is running a phenomenal giveaway for their anniversary. Read the details below.
It’s our anniversary month! We are so thankful to YOU — our community, customers, and friends. To express our thanks, we are hosting a huge giveaway this week in partnership with some amazing brands and fit mom ambassadors.
There will be three winners of the giveaway prize packages: a Grand Prize winner (with a parize pack of over $600!) and two other lucky ladies. Here are some details about the amazing products that have been generously donated for you to win and enjoy!
- Sara Haley Fit DVDs Expecting More and Sweat Unlimited — prenatal and postpartum workout DVDs for fit mamas and mamas-to-be.
- Kind Bars — healthy snack bars to fuel your day.
- Maclaren Beginnings care products — oils, lotions, shampoos, and nursery/powder room products for both mama and baby.
- GNC — a three month supply of prenatal vitamins.
- Happy Family Brands — baby and toddler foods for your little ones.
- For Two Fitness racerback tank and pair of pants or capris
- Baby K’tan — stylish carrier to aid in hands-free baby-wearing.
- Zensah — must-have compression leg sleeves. Relieve leg fatigue, increase circulation, reduce varicose veins, and get fresh legs.
Pregnant girls- link up below by adding your post in the comments or let me know how you’re doing!
What’s a good half marathon on the East Coast for me to do in May or June (30ish weeks pregnant YIKES)?
How do you turn usually unhealthy desserts into healthier ones?