In an attempt to come back to blogging, I’m sharing life over the past few days.
1. I decided to actually track my miles in 2015. My SIL is a crazy runner and has decided to do this challenge– 2,015 miles in 2015. That’s about 5.5 miles a day. She can totally manage that. I can’t run that frequently, so I’m just going to track and see how close I can get.
2015 mileage thus far: 11 miles
My running buddy this AM. For 2 miles at least.
2. I finally finished my 7-Day Jump Start plan and have about 18 ladies signed up. Not too late to join! Just $12 and you can read all the info HERE.
3. I signed up for my first 2015 race- The Shamrock Half Marathon. I will be running this with the SpeakUp team. If you haven’t heard of Cameron Gallagher and the impact she has made on the world since her death last year at this race, read about it HERE.
I will post more about it at a later time, but if you’re interested in running with us for a great cause, sign up HERE! And, it’s not just a half marathon… plenty of other distances for you to choose from!
4. I also signed up for the Monument Ave 10k. That’s the race I make sure I run every year. I even got my brother an entry for Christmas. Couldn’t tell if he was excited or wanted to kill me?!
5. I’m debating whether to sign up for another half in February- Love ROX. I also have no others on my calendar for 2015. So start suggesting.
7. Sutton rolled over! Of course, I was helping Gentry “go potty” and missed the thing completely. I haven’t been able to capture it on video, so I’m thinking maybe Macon pushed her over?!
8. Gentry starts school this week- two days a week for 3 hours. What will I do with myself?
More room in the shopping cart?!
9. Barre. Has been KILLING ME! But, in a good way. I’m teaching 4-5 classes a week and my seat has never hated/loved me more. Luckily, when you teach, you can always stop and go “correct form” even though my ladies and gents (yes, I’ve had a few men) always have perfect form.
From my Physique57 DVD set.
Ok girls are up, weekend is starting!
What has been going on in your life?