I was recently given the opportunity to try out some unique yoga clothing from Soybu.
Check out this 3 minute video about them. Three things from this video
1. Yes, you want the white pant girls’ derriere. Snag and pair and you will!
2. The yoga poses about 2 minutes in… I can only dream about ever getting my body into those positions.
3. Love their story- finding THAT PANT that makes you feel as confident as you should.
I tried out the Lona Crop Amaryllis,
the Taylor Hoodie
and the Graphic Tee Boardwalk.
Horrible lighting, but you get the point.
A few quick notes.
1. The Lona Crops literally go with everything. Yes, they look busy, but all my plain green, blue, purple tanks I usually pair with boring black pants go amazingly well with it. I think Justin needs to buy me the remaining colors of these, what do you think?
2. Only because it was getting to be 85 degrees outside did I finally decide to take off the Taylor Hoodie. Remember that blankie you cuddled up with at night when you were Gentry’s age? It’s now in the form of a hoodie.
3. Loved the design of the graphic tee for days that were a little too cold for a razorback, but a little too warm for my hoodie. Not to mention all the fun statements on them.
Now that you are clearing space in your closet, I have good news! Soybu has offered to give one of my readers a free pair of the Lona Crops. Now you can share in my obsession! I thought I’d set this up to announce the winner on Mother’s Day, although you do not need to be a mother to enter.
Enter below… and sorry for the million ways to enter. The more you do, the better the Mother’s Day you could have!